Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kdbressie

Last meal before the pre-op diet

Rate this Entry
I'm getting close to starting my pre-op diet and I've been having some REALLY unhealthy things like chocolate peanut butter icecream, dingdongs, cherry pie, Coke and Dr. Pepper. Not all at the same time but I feel like I'm getting the urge out of my system. My hubby wants to know what I want as my last meal before I start the pre-op diet and I don't know. Maybe mac and cheese or pizza or shrimp or fried catfish or hmmmm just not sure. What were some of the last things you ate before the pre-op diet?

Submit "Last meal before the pre-op diet" to Digg Submit "Last meal before the pre-op diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Last meal before the pre-op diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Last meal before the pre-op diet" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

MANY CHICKEN WINGS OF ALL FLAVORS AND MAN DID I SAVOR AND ENJOY EVERY BITE!!!!! PICK UR FAVORITE FOOD AND ENJOY!!
    Wendy's hamburger and lobster!
    Cane's chicken fingers!
    Whatever you chose.. enjoy because you will probably never get to eat that way again, but the beautiful thing is... you will probably not think like that again.
    I had my last preop meal yesterday. Let me tell you today is not an easy day. I m drinking only liquids! You better enjoy your last meal:-) I will have my surgery on Tuesday. Until then I m starving :-) lol
    I had my first pre-op visit on Friday. The doctor said I shouldn't go on the pre-op diet because by BMI is at 35.4 He is afraid if I lose weight my BMI will drop below 35 and the insurance won't cover the procedure. Hasn't happened to him personally, but it did to a patient of a colleague of his. I can't afford to pay for this out of pocket, so I'm trying to watch what I eat, but not lose weight. How strange is that?!
    Thanks for all the comments. Monday 11/11 is my last day of gorging myself.
    Eat it ALL!!! You'll never be able to eat like that again! I spent an entire weekend indulging in all of my favorite foods and I don't regret a second of it! I used to be a huge pizza lover, but I took a bite the other day and it didn't even taste that good! Enjoy every second!
    I'm not pre op yet but I plan to have Pizza Hut pan pizza with Pepsi Max! lol
    My last meal will be on Thanksgiving Day. The people making the meal have already told me they are feeling the pressure.
    This weekend I ate like I'm never going to do again because TODAY, I start my pre-op diet. I had nachos with sour cream and guacamole, a 9 oz steak, baked potato fully loaded with lots of butter, sour cream and cheese, shrimp, crab, lobster, mac n cheese, chocolate peanut butter icecream, Coke, Dr. Pepper, fresh hot bread with lots of butter, oatmeal, bacon, grilled cheese, reeses peanut butter cup with dark chocalate. Of course this was over a 4 day stretch and I think I might be leaving a few things out but it's done and TODAY is a new day. I'm ready! or at least at this moment I am. I did all my shopping on Sunday for this next 2 week stretch. My hubby is being very supportive and helped me do a trial packing of my clothes and stuff I'll need for my trip. I didn't realize what a great packer he is and when he zipped up my carry on with all my stuff in it, I broke in to tears and sobbed like a small child because it feels like I've been waiting 10 lifetimes and it it FINALLY felt real. I better go for now and get inside to work for the next 11 hours. I hope everyone has an awesome day!