Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie Bun

9 days out!!!

Rate this Entry
9 days out and I am feeling much better, the gas has subsided some, I returned to work today but I am taking it easy. From the day of surgery until today this has not been an easy journey but I have no regrets, maybe just a tinge when I was in the hospital suffering from gas pain but really no true regrets. Already I see a difference in my neck, feet and hands and each day I grow stronger and stronger. I hope to stop taking my HBP medication within the next few weeks. Its been a struggle trying to get all my fluids and vitamins in but I wouldn't change a thing. I am scheduled to see my surgeon on Monday hopefully everything will be confirmed OK.

Just wanted to share my progression in this journey.

Thanks for listening.

Submit "9 days out!!!" to Digg Submit "9 days out!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "9 days out!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "9 days out!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great News! I struggled with awful gas pain as well it was in my rib cage and shoulder. It was God awful. Walking Really Really helps. I was the walking Queen. :-)
    U sound like ur doin good, keep up the good work!
    So glad to hear the gas pain is subsiding for you! Every day does get better and better!!! Great job and great attitude! =)