Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tenadaley

I Got The Call I Wanted !!!

Rate this Entry
So today i called my insurance company to see what was taking so long for them to approve my surgery. After been on the phone for a good 30 min the guy came back and said they need more time. He told me to call back by next Wednesday i said ok then hanged up. About a good 30min my doctor office call to let me know i was approve for surgery. I WAS SO HAPPY, i did not hear anything after that. I had to call back the office to see what date is my surgery lol, so i will be having surgery on 11/18/13 at 730am. I am so happy i cant wait. Now i have to get ready for my 2 weeks per op diet. I want to ask anyone that has any good advice on the pre op diet please feel free to share. Thank you.

Submit "I Got The Call I Wanted !!!" to Digg Submit "I Got The Call I Wanted !!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I Got The Call I Wanted !!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I Got The Call I Wanted !!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

congrats and the best of luck.
    Such wonderful news congratulations and best of luck on your pre op
    best of luck to you my surgery is 11/14/13
    YAY!!! Congrats on getting your date! It'll be here before you know it! =)
    Congratulations! I got my approval yesterday and wont know til next week on date. I am driving everyone in my family crazy at the moment, but at least it is positive energy flowing through the house.
    Congrats 2 u! Ur Dr should have given u some kind of diet to follow if not, maybe call him and c what u should follow. Good luck
    I also am having my surgery on 10/18. I am going to Tijuana, MX - I am so excited. I only have to do a 3 day pre op diet, so I got lucky. My friend, who went through it 2 years ago, says to stick with broth - so I figure that pretty much is what I will have along with water. I may start the diet a little early, I don't want to be turned away when I get there Best of luck to you!