Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

CoComom

1 Month Down and a lifetime to go!

Rate this Entry
Wow , how time flies! It has already been 1 month since my surgery. I can not believe how fast this month has gone by. I have had such an easy time with my sleeve that it is hard to believe I have had surgery. I have followed all the rules and I am down 30 pounds. I am wearing clothes I have not worn in the past year and all the others are getting real loose. I am still eating soft foods and so far it has not been a struggle. I do not miss food yet and I never really feel hungry. There are some foods that I can eat more of than others but I have made the decision to measure those and only eat my 1/2 cup portion. I still drink my protein drinks because I can't get enough protein without them right now. 6 week check up with surgeon in a couple of weeks on my birthday.

Submit "1 Month Down and a lifetime to go!" to Digg Submit "1 Month Down and a lifetime to go!" to del.icio.us Submit "1 Month Down and a lifetime to go!" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 Month Down and a lifetime to go!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Love to hear great news! Congrats! I think my biggest fear is complications of the surgery, so I am thrilled to hear when everything goes smoothly. I hope to be just 6 weeks behind your success.
    Congratulations! I'm one month too and down 40! It's amazing how fast that month went and how fast I got back to feeling normal. At week 3 I did have a "stall" but I just kept at it like you did, increased my walking and pushed through it. It's great to hear I'm not the only one that had that happen. Congratulations again and you have a great attitude!
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!! I needed this more than you know. My surgery is only 2 weeks away and I am so nervous. I don't worry so much about the pain, but more about any complications. I can only hope that everything goes as smooth as yours. If you can send any more good news and encouraging thoughts I would be forever grateful. Congratulations and Best Wishes, Shirley
    Happy for you. :-) I hope everything continues to go well!
    Wonderful news! So happy for you and I hope to be in your shoes in no time! Keep up the good work!
    Thanks everyone! I have been so lucky to have had such a smooth journey so far.
    So glad to hear this too ! I am one week away from my surgery, and also feeling a little "anxious"...nice to hear these good stories.
    Wonderful news - 30 pounds is AWESOME!!! I bet you feel great walking around with 30 lbs gone FOREVER! Super proud of your success, lady!!! =)
    Keep up the good work!
    Keep up the great work