Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

binky

7 months today

Rate this Entry
Well today i am 7 months out and i feel great.. I am comfortable at clubs dancing freely not feeling like a huge person dancing in a room of super tiny people.. I am not tiny but have went from 22 to a 10.. and the 10 is in a pair of Skinny thats right i said Skinny jeans... i never thought i would be able to put a pair on. it was exciting to actually shop in a store where the smallest sze isnt a 14w... I was excited to walk in old navy and have OPTIONS that doesnt look like a big sheet with arm holes cut out! sad but true..It is strange to be able to feel my hip bone i always knew it was there but to feel it when i lay down or sit in a chair is just strange to me. i am posting 2 pics of me right before my sleeve and 2 pics of me today!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	236 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	2375Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3398.JPG 
Views:	263 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	2378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	250 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	2376Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	248 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	2377

My parents looked at my before pics and they said they never noticed how big i was .. but i did.. i sure did
I still have more to lose and weight lose has slowed down but its giving me time to tighten up as much as i can..
i figure i will want a tummy tuck not sure if i can handle the pain... but that is still a while away.
As of now i dont eat alot.. sometimes i forget to eat. I still have a protein shake in mornings and food the rest of day. i dont take all my vitamins i tend to forget but per my last blood work my vitamins in blood were perfect! that is crazy but this is why i went with sleeve not bypass i didnt want to have to take alot of pills I do take calcuim and hair loss has came to a stop..
thanks for reading

Submit "7 months today" to Digg Submit "7 months today" to del.icio.us Submit "7 months today" to StumbleUpon Submit "7 months today" to Google

Tags: protein, vitamins Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look amazing! Congratulations on everything!
    Fantabulous Binky! You sexy thang... You look great!!
    Thanks! i really appreciate it
    W O W, is all I can say! I hope I can get into a Size 10 one day!!!!
    U look great.Keep up the good work.
    The butterfly has emerged!! You have done an awesome job!! Here's to continued success!
    You look terrific! And the wonderful thing about the sleeve is this: after we all congratulate each other on how much we've lost and how great we look - we don't have to ever worry about putting the weight back on. Once it's off - IT'S OFF FOREVER.

I can't believe you're a 10 from a 22. What a HUGE success. You must want to pinch yourself everyday. I can't wait til this happens to me. Everyday when I get dressed for work and choose between the only 2 pairs of pants that still fit me - I feel like I'm putting on clown pants. I think I look reasonably ok - and then I catch a glimpse of myself in a company office party photo and want to hurl. I can't believe that's me. A big fat klutz. I've been concentrating on my lowlights and lash lengthening mascara for too long now. Time to focus on my butt.
    Awesome job!!
    You look amazing!!! I am a size 20 right now and cannot imagine that 7 months after this surgery I too could be a normal size!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    You look great, I am 6months out and I have only lost 86lbs. I hope I get to where you are soon. But I have a question, do you have any lose skin?