Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Luvem82

YUP!! They noticed!!

Rate this Entry
I have been back to work for a week and a half after being gone 5 months.. I hear all the comments good and eh.. they even started rumors about me.. lol luckily I have had enough people ask and I told them straight out , yes I had surgery and am sleeved my boss gives me some of the dirtiest looks though.. very uncomfortable.. I know she did a bariatric surgery before and I don't think she has been successful in losing weight, but I have walked by her office and seen so many different types of snacks and drinks on her desk that shouldn't be there.. I am talking family size boxes of stuff that she sits there snacking on... but she should know what she can and can not have ...but other than that I have complements galore and one of my coworkers calls me slim now LOL he's a jokester so I don't take him serous, but he did say on a serious note he is happy for me an making my choice .. all I can say to them is thank you ..lol

Submit "YUP!! They noticed!!" to Digg Submit "YUP!! They noticed!!" to del.icio.us Submit "YUP!! They noticed!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "YUP!! They noticed!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thats great , girl!! How exciting!
    Haters gonna hate! lol
    So proud of u girl!!!
    Congratulations on your success.
    Please don't turn into one of those that are judgmental of others with weight problems (ignore the eating habits of your boss ... It is not your business)
    That's great!!
    Keep up the great job!
    I'm so happy for you and your success!
    Haters gonna hate but sounds like a good group overall.congrats on yourcsuccess and remember your boss and her snacks when temptation strikes.
    Your boss is totally jealous. This makes me happy for some reason
    I try not to judge , I really do !! I don't say anything except hi and smile all the time.. they think I am way too happy LOL but yes I will ignore the little faces and just keep smiling
    Congrats, Luv! Gotta love compliments galore!

My wife who is several years ahead of me w/bariatric surgery reminds me from time to time that I'm in the first year, somewhat the honeymoon... it gets harder. And I do need the reminder. It has already become more challenging only seven months out. I catch myself wanting to power-graze on sugar and carbs. I have caught myself every time so far. I don't want to be in the 30% who fail, and put the weight back on. I can see I'm high risk for that. It scares me. So I feel for your boss who seems to be in that 30%. But I make similar observations... human nature.