Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Fran71

NSV & other ramblings

Rate this Entry
Ok so this is a teeny NSV but many of you will get it. As I put weight on my rings moved from finger to finger as I got fatter - you know cos they didn't fit any more. Well my fave ring is back on its rightful finger 😀👍. I've still a long way to go but I'm getting there.

I'm sure I have some weird body dysmorphia or something cos I really can't see any change when I look in the mirror. I still see HUGE! But hey I'm working on that.

I've got an Exercise bike & use it every day while watching Real Housewives (of where-ever) its the only thing that works with my arthritis & I have had it 3 weeks now. Doing some peddling every day.

In other news I'm thinking about applying for a new job. I think I could do it but my confidence is still low. (I fake confidence well but inside its not really there). I think I'm gonna force myself to go for it tho. It's not in the city I live in so will be a longer commute but its manageable & considering the extra pay I can afford the extra travel.

Closing date for applications is 2nd September so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Hope you are all well , health & happy x

Submit "NSV & other ramblings" to Digg Submit "NSV & other ramblings" to del.icio.us Submit "NSV & other ramblings" to StumbleUpon Submit "NSV & other ramblings" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

it is ok to loose slowly... that is how i am doing it (on purpose). I have stopped watching the weight and just live for the 'little extras' that occur. I am having fun with each new thing that i get to experience because of not only the weight loss.. but the inches that are melting away. Have fun and good luck with the job... i think you should go for it!! lol
    Congrats on your weight loss so far. Can't wait till I can wear my rings again!
    Fran, it's the little things that mean the most! And as far as confidence, don't the say "fake it 'til you make it"? You keep working on that confidence and one day it will just come naturally!! Crossing my fingers and saying a little prayer for that new job! Just show them you're beautiful smile and your witty charm! They'll love you too!
    Well, job application submitted. Fingers crossed I get an interview. Then fingers crossed I get the job.

I could really do with the wage rise as I'm not paying much off my surgery debts, but, I'm still pretty bloody happy, so its all good.

Another Couple of NSVs for me in the last 2 weeks. Got into my 1/2 way jeans yay! Now when I last wore these jeans I wasn't even considering surgery, so although I'm still a big girl & at the point were some get to where surgery is the option. I'm back to a weight where I was not even thinking about it. That's a great feeling.

I went out with my girlfriends yesterday (drinking in the afternoon - a bank holiday tradition) I actually chatted with a cute bloke ( who had just split with his GF) he was nice & it was nice to feel pretty even tho it was just an afternoon flirtation it was a big step for me.

Oooo AND. I'm gonna be broke (&happy) for EVER I think. One of my girlfriends (from South Africa) is getting married & I've been invited to the wedding in SOUTH BLOODY AFRICA!!! I dunno how I'm gonna manage it but I will get there! Hopefully won't get eaten by a lion or a hippo (the irony lol)

If I get the job it will make things easier. Just over a year to save. OMFG!

But 1/2 way jeans baby!!!!! How ace is that???

Hope you are all well.

Hugs xx