Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jrenee63

August and September-My time...

Rate this Entry
So August is a really busy month for me. I start back to school online on Aug. 19. Almost done with school thank GOD. I turn the big 5-0 on Aug. 24 and I am trying to take a trip to NY to celebrate. The very day after my birthday I start my 2-week pre-op diet. I love my doctors office....I didn't care when I started it, but the office manager said lets start after the birthday so you can celebrate how you want.
2 weeks after I start the diet, of course, surgery, Sept. 10. OMG, I get more excited every day.
So ready to feel better and look better...get rid of the medical issues like apnea, high blood pressure, high cholestrol, and pre-diabetes.
I couldn't be more grateful to have the support of family, friends, and my boss/co-workers. Everyone is happy for me.
These next 5 weeks are my time. Time for new beginnings and letting go of old things that no longer work. Moving forward professionally and personally and looking forward to an awesome future with my degree, turning 50, and having this surgery.

Submit "August and September-My time..." to Digg Submit "August and September-My time..." to del.icio.us Submit "August and September-My time..." to StumbleUpon Submit "August and September-My time..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I loved reading your "about me"! love your attitude! My surgery is 8 days after yours! I also am considering this a time for change, I have a wonderful job, and the greatest boss I could imagine. I am just ready to LIVE again. I am fortunate that I really don't have any medical issues yet, but I would like to keep it that way! I am just ready to be able to enjoy things again and play basketball with my girls and just walk around the mall without sweating like a pig! lol
    hopefully we can keep in touch...are you on facebook?? Lynn
    Thanks Lynn and yes, I am on FB....look for J Renee Lindley, I'll accept a friend request. Where are you from?