Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

brendadenton64

loving life

Rate this Entry
Here I am at the 4 week mark and still feeling great, am beyond excited with my new found movements. I forgot my body could move like that without pain and well it just plain feels great. I finally am able to enjoy cold beverages again yeah, that was a biggie for me cause I love cold fluids, But now can't tolerate soy protein drinks so the whey is the way I will go but it makes me fart..Yuck but what's a girl gonna do ya know. I get about a 2 oz portion of protein and a spoon of veggies and I;m full but not over full just comfortable. I miss my coffee but I will wait as directed cause I am doing to well to screw it up. I hope everybody has the best results that your body allows you to. Speedy recovery to all.

Submit "loving life" to Digg Submit "loving life" to del.icio.us Submit "loving life" to StumbleUpon Submit "loving life" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad to hear everythings good, and you're happy
    congrats! I know the feeling.. I have even started shopping without my cane some. It's hard to describe to others the change in how you feel inside and it seems to "auto" feel good on the outside, unless they have been through it. I know that first cup of coffee will feel like liquid gold! lol at least it did for me. No soda's... and just water.. was extremely sated with my coffee. Keep up your positivity and good work.
    Do you miss the caffiene rush or the taste of the coffee? I did de-caff instant coffee right after my surgery because the warm liquids went down easier and also I missed my moring routine of drinking the coffee in the morning while my wife had her tea. It was nice not to have all of my routines disrupted by the surgery.