Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bscastaneda

120lbs down in 7 months!

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone!! I wanted to do an update on my progress... I am 7 months post op and im 120lbs down! I feel AMAZING! I cant say enough how lucky and fortunate I feel to have come across this site. It was the beginning of a new life for me and I will forever be grateful to everyone on here. With that being said.... Everything in my life has changed for the better, not one regret! I have excess skin that doesnt bother me because all the benefits outweigh that. I have lost about 60% of my hair even with 5-10k mcg of Biotin/day and some super expensive shampoo n conditioner lol I get all of my protein n liquids a day and stay within all my calories (most days) I exercise when I get a chance to...Thats the ONLY thing I wish i did more of but even then I am soooo much more active now than ever. All in all, I would say my surgery was a success. I can tolerate everything except eggs. I tried them cooked many different ways throughout these 7 months w/ and w/out the yolk and I still feel sick. I never throw up but just feel sick for about 1 hour. So I dont touch eggs anymore. Other than that I can eat anything. I do not deprive myself from things I want to eat even if I know they have no nutritional value. Just by me tasting something I'm completely satisfied. I do not have to eat the whole thing nor do I care to after I have a little bite. Mind you this isnt an everyday thing either, that can turn ugly quickly. I just simply taste things here and there just so I dont think of it anymore. Oh and another thing I HATE protein shakes, I rarely drink any. I tend to eat my protein and I do just fine.....Ok i'm just rambling now..time for bed. If you took the time to read this, thank you=)

-Ramblings of a happy camper.

Submit "120lbs down in 7 months!" to Digg Submit "120lbs down in 7 months!" to del.icio.us Submit "120lbs down in 7 months!" to StumbleUpon Submit "120lbs down in 7 months!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your wonderful success. You look GORGEOUS!!!
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 120 lbs!!!!! That's great!!!! Congratulations!!! Try Sheng Fa for hair loss.... Your ramblings are good info!! Hope you reach your goal!!
    Congratulations on amazing progress, and on feeling so good in yourself. Inspriring stuff! My hair loss slowed right down at about the 7 month mark and I can now see plenty of regrowth at 9 months. I also didn't exercise as much as I had initially hoped but it is definitely continuing to pick up the lighter I get - enjoying moving around more.
    Fantastic .... Congratulations on your achievement!!!!!
    Congrats on everything! The hair loss thing sucks I am hopping that sense I am approaching 5 months it will stop! I have done everything I do my protein right take biotine and take sheng fa! Anyway how amazing for you!
    You totally rock woman!!!!! I'm right there with you on the hair loss but it is slowly creeping back Big high five to you!!!
    I am so jealous but in a good way.. I am almost two months post op and I have only lost 20 lbs.. I wish I could say I have lost more still feeling frustrated and the more time passes the more I get frustrated everybody on this site looses like crazy but me.... Congratulations to you, you look very pretty...
    Congratulations! You look awesome. Keep up the good work!
    Congratulations!! Wow 120 pounds, gone forever
    Congratulations, Im just under 9 months and my hair stopped falling at about the 7 month mark! keep up the great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by clujan09
    I am so jealous but in a good way.. I am almost two months post op and I have only lost 20 lbs.. I wish I could say I have lost more still feeling frustrated and the more time passes the more I get frustrated everybody on this site looses like crazy but me.... Congratulations to you, you look very pretty...
    Oh thank you so much for all of your kind words but PLEASE don't be discouraged!! I just checked out your weight before surgery and you were at a weight that I'm trying to get to right now but its not as fast as it use to be to shed the weight. Right after surgery I was averaging about 20lbs a month! now that I have lost so much I'm averaging about 10lbs a month. It's becoming less and less and its completely natural and HEALTHY to lose less when you don't have as much excess weight. You have to celebrate that you have lost 20lbs in 2 months! when was the last time you did that? and KEPT IT OFF?! You gotta celebrate !