Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Msjuls

Feeling Good

Rate this Entry
So I am 8 days post-op and I feel very good. I am back working my 8 hour desk job and my pains are minimal. My energy is picking up slowly. It seems every day is a little better. I strive to get in all my fluids and protein, but I am getting closer to what I'm supposed to be taking in every day.

I've also lost my first 20 pounds.

Feeling good today.

Submit "Feeling Good" to Digg Submit "Feeling Good" to del.icio.us Submit "Feeling Good" to StumbleUpon Submit "Feeling Good" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you!
    Im planning on taking 3 weeks post surgery so im glad to hear you feel good after 8!Glad to hear you feel good!
    So good to hear this! I'm planning to go back to work 13 days after surgery. I pray my recovery goes as well as yours. Congrats on the 20 pound loss! You're doing awesome!
    Yay! Glad to hear all is going well. Keep up the great work!
    I am 8 days out today too! I went back to work on Monday....only today did I feel 90% good...but I wasn't going to let anything keep me from that surgery! I have lost 17...still swollen in the belly and gassy! I tried cream of chicken soup today..... didn't sit well.

Here's to 8 days!!!
    I am 8 days out today too! I went back to work on Monday....only today did I feel 90% good...but I wasn't going to let anything keep me from that surgery! I have lost 17...still swollen in the belly and gassy! I tried cream of chicken soup today..... didn't sit well.

Here's to 8 days!!!