Rate this Entry
oh how I hate greek yogurt...

I hate it warm
I hate it cold
I hate it seasoned
I hate it blended with fruit
I hate its smell
I hate it with splenda

I just hate it, and it really makes me sad because it is so good for you, and so portable...it's really the perfect little food.

I just hate it, it makes me gag.

Anyone else? I just needed to get that off my chest...

Submit "Greek yogurt" to Digg Submit "Greek yogurt" to del.icio.us Submit "Greek yogurt" to StumbleUpon Submit "Greek yogurt" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm with you! Haven't found a way that I like it either.
    LMAO ME TOO!! I did not always hate it, but I sure do now.....just had to eat wayyyy toooo much of that stuff in the first few weeks! YUCK! Someone out there give us a good alternative!
    Oh wow! I love it, and I didn't think I would!!! It's my new "ice cream"!
    its really thick ! im not qa huge fan of it !
    so sorry, have you tried faja or faya...not sure how its spelled but its my favorite and i like it with maple syrup...i will have to get used to it with just fruit though....so its less caloric ...how about in a smoothie with orange juice, ice and maybe a little splenda and mango?
    I wasn't exactly a fan of it either until I tried the Fage brand that Lea just mentioned. It doesn't have the sour/bitter taste the others do.
    My Cousin just told me about this...
    Can't stand any yoghurt I wish I liked it, so quick and easy to take with you
    Omg! It's sooooooo grossssssss! Lol! It's taste like sour spoiled milk!
    I got some Danone Oikos Key Lime Greek yogurt at the Walmart in Grand Forks this weekend and I had it for lunch today - it tasted like a lightly whipped dessert - I loved it. This particular brand is much lighter and less dense than the other Greek ones I can get here in Canada. May have to take the 3 hr drive every few weeks to load up on yogurt! Lol!
    No yoghurt for me *getscoldshiversjustthinkingaboutit*
    love yogurt...always have...glad because it is good for you.....i even like it spread on plain ricecakes ...how is that for unusual! lol
    Michelleb--so funny! I'm the same way!