Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tyler

its worth it

Rate this Entry
Havent posted for some time so nearly 6 months post op and down 88lb. Pretty happy with that as I have trouble doing exercise. I need 2 knee replacements and 2 shoulder replacements due to arthritis, so walking or weights are out.

Has it been easy, no have had to have dilatations and still need them via the gastroscope as I am still having trouble with protein such as meats. Some days food goes down well other days to eat the same thing no way will it go down, just tried scrambled eggs and no didnt get 2 teaspoonfulls in. Love soups and chinese food, suits me well and anything crunchy, I have mcdonalds hot apple pie as a treat here and there.But I find cruskits with salmon, eggs ham etc suits me all the time thank god for them lol.

Although ask me if I can see the weightloss and the answer is no, personally I cant but family friends can see it so they say.

Anyway everyone its worth it!

Submit "its worth it" to Digg Submit "its worth it" to del.icio.us Submit "its worth it" to StumbleUpon Submit "its worth it" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep your head up. Obviously your doing something right.keep up the good job..
    I agree. Yes it is worth it. Keep up the good work!!!!
    I have heard that it is often hard for us to see the lose of weight because we are so used to seeing ourselves big. Take a new picture of yourself and compare it to some older pictures and you might see something there. Keep up the good work.