Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

walliegale

Ick...pre-op liver cleanse...diarrhea?

Rate this Entry
I'm on the first week of my 2 week liver cleanse. 2 protein shakes, protein bar, protein rice cakes, then a light dinner. Every single time I eat dinner, I am running to the bathroom within minutes after eating. I eat a small piece of fish or chicken, a Small salad and sometimes asparagus or spinach. No butter or oil. Tommorrow is my last day of eating dinners, I go on five shakes a day... Surgery on the 12th!!! I just wonder if anybody else had this embarrassing problem. And add to my experience, I'm in Florida on vacation during my cleanse. It's tough to find a bathroom in a super hurry in a crowded restaurant. Yikes!!!

Submit "Ick...pre-op liver cleanse...diarrhea?" to Digg Submit "Ick...pre-op liver cleanse...diarrhea?" to del.icio.us Submit "Ick...pre-op liver cleanse...diarrhea?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ick...pre-op liver cleanse...diarrhea?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am having the same experience as you. Going on all the extra liquids i was mentally prepared to be peeing more but was not expecting it to be coming from the backside. It is like there has been a role reversal going on in the nether regions. I can only hope that when the time comes that I dont try dumping out the front, LOL
    Thanks! And, gross!