Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

EMR83

1 lb to 100 lbs lost!

Rate this Entry
So I am so excited to share this wonderful news with you. Today, I weight myself at 219 and realized that I am 1lb away from being 100lbs less than I was in October of 2012. I am so happy and excited and made me put a before and after picture together and realize that, yes, people are making such a big deal about me when they see me because yes, I have lost a lot of weight. I know I still have a long way to go but this makes me very happy, excited and proud... It has helped me kick it into high gear again because I had started to pick up bad habits, so this just makes me wonder if I had done all right and how instructed at 100 % how much more I would have lost. Anyway, I just wanted to share my great news and to let you know that I am not giving up. I am still fighting my addiction to food. I see that I do have a problem and that I need to be stronger and need a better support system.
Good luck in your journeys & smile be happy!!! lol!

Submit "1 lb to 100 lbs lost!" to Digg Submit "1 lb to 100 lbs lost!" to del.icio.us Submit "1 lb to 100 lbs lost!" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 lb to 100 lbs lost!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look amazing!!! Congratulations!
    Holy cow! You're before/after is amazing! You look happy (as does your family!) Way to go!
    Good for you!
    You are beautiful and doing an amazing job!
    awesome i am doing ok at losing weight i will be a mouth out soon i have lost about 30 pds but i am am have trouble getting my water in and things like eating i try to stay with with meats a beans but some of it i have a lot of trouble picking out what is good to eat what did you do ?
    I have friends who live in Euless... I lived there for a year before moving to Keller/N. Ft Worth. Congrats on your 100 lbs! What a metamorphisis!