Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dreamer25

About to be picked up

Rate this Entry
Alright! It's time. They are on their way to get me and I am slightly nervous cuz I am in Mexico but everyone is super nice and thorough. I have met 2 lovely ladies and we are gonna do this journey together! Lets take a giant stride towards new beginnings! Life is a journey and this is gonna improve my life! I wanna be able to cross my legs! Fit comfortably in any chair! Feel comfortable in an airplane and shop in the normal sizes! As of today I am 288 and at 5'8 that I am too short for my weight. Lol!
Let's do this!!!!!!!!

Submit "About to be picked up" to Digg Submit "About to be picked up" to del.icio.us Submit "About to be picked up" to StumbleUpon Submit "About to be picked up" to Google

Tags: debraholt Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yaaaaaaaaaaaa a new you
    Wishing you the best today!!! Good luck!
    Awesome!!!! Congrats and keep us posted!!! Wishing ALL 3 of you a safe surgery and an easy recovery!!!! This is a wonderful experience, just wait and see!!!! Lol
    You will do great! Keep us posted & Best wishes your way!
    congrats on a new you!!! Dont be nervous, go forward and to start your new life!! keep us posted GL!
    congrats!! best wishes and keep us all posted.
    Congratulations on your crossing to the sleeve side! Keep us posted on your progress! We are all here for you!
    Congrats.......hope you have a easy recovery! Keep us updated!
    Those things you want to do will happen before you know it! You are going to amaze yourself.

Best wishes,
    Patty