Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LadyCreole

Weird Pain

Rate this Entry
I am 3 weeks post op and everything has been going great until yesterday. Everytime I bend over I have sharp abdominal pain on my right side. I also have pain in my upper back between my shoulders. I have a headache as well but not sure if they are all related. Anyone experience anything similar? NO fever just generally feeling weird.

Submit "Weird Pain" to Digg Submit "Weird Pain" to del.icio.us Submit "Weird Pain" to StumbleUpon Submit "Weird Pain" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Not sure about the other pains but the headache could be high blood pressure. I had a severe headache for several days after I went home from the hospital post surgery. Turns out it was my bp. I was dehydrated and had an elevated white cell count even though I had no fever. As for the other pains, I would call my surgeon's office and report all of it. You need to be seen to rule out anything serious.
    I agree with teresa, you should give the Dr a call. The other two pains you talked about sound exactly like what I feel when my gall bladder is being stupid. The pain for me was about center/right belly (bread box area) and the pain between my shoulder blades was horrible. It makes you feel like you have to crack your upper back. Question your dr about it though. good luck
    the pain on your right side,if you havent went to the bathroom is constipation.the headache is most likely dehydration,i get them is why i know.and the pain in your shoulders or between is gas pains.take some gas x strips.dont forget to drink drink drink water.
    Yeap I was going to say gallbladder as well!!!! But seriously call your doctor!!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!!!
    Sorry your going through pain, make sure you call the doctor better to be safe than sorry!