Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JennyD

Slow Going!

Rate this Entry
Just Yuck! I'm terrified that I'm done losing weight already. I know thats not the case but its in the back of my mind.

Submit "Slow Going!" to Digg Submit "Slow Going!" to del.icio.us Submit "Slow Going!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Slow Going!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can empathize with you. Just hang in there though, it is worth the struggle!! You will beat this and lose well!!!
    You will lose more. Do yourself a favor and listen to what your dr and nutritionist tell you about what to eat and the timeline for losing - if you follow their guidance, it will happen just like they say. I hit a couple plateaus along the way, but the inches kept coming off. You are not too far out from surgery and were probably still swollen inside up until recently. You will notice a change in your size more than your weight a lot of times. Hang in there.
    I honestly think we all get that way because we have been so used to disappointment for so long that our subconscious tells us ITS OVER and we tend to believe it. I felt that way so many times during this journey. Heck even in the last few weeks I was exercising more and eating less and I was stuck at 170 and my brain was trying hard to make me just settle for it and say its over stop trying but its not over you have all the power you need to reach your goal you just have to truly believe in yourself! I hope this time passes quickly, best wishes!
    - is better then + Hang in there!