Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

yankegal

Different person

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone I feel like a different person! went to my closets and took out a ton of clothes, tried everything on! and I do mean everything. it made a difference as to who I really see now in that mirror. I tried on the xxl clothes, wow! now I can see the weight has come off. as first I can see that I have lost weight but when I accutually tried on the clothes. wow! there is a bigger difference than what I see. I have piles. and i mean piles of clothes to get rid of, some for resale, some for friends, some to donate. I had 3 closets, now I am down to half a closet!!! I still find myself trying to wear clothes that are way to big for me. I guess its a mind game with my brain. just had to share this

Submit "Different person" to Digg Submit "Different person" to del.icio.us Submit "Different person" to StumbleUpon Submit "Different person" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I did the same thing re: the clothes. I kept wearing things that were too big and wondering why I didn't see the weight loss like others seemed to be seeing... Now I try to buy the correct size, little at a time and switch it up. I love shopping anyway, but now it's a true pleasure. I tried on a 0X skirt, and it was too big. I never shopped in a "regular sized" shop or department, but I can now. Keep up the good work on this wonderous journey they call "weight loss"!