Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between dutchgal and Msvetrn

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Wow....well, good luck with the Weight Watchers! I'm still hanging in here. Just eating small portions of mostly whatever I want. My tastes sure have changed! I've lost 52 pounds. Its coming off a lot slower now, of course. But, I have been lazy and have not exercized, so that's my fault. Keep me posted on your progress.
  2. Hey lady.......it is I, dutchgal in california, just stopping in to say hi and to see how you are doing on the weight loss. How is the loss coming and how are you feeling? As for me, i have stopped the surgery process and am on Weight Watchers. Started in Jan and lost 9.6 the first month. My goal is 7 lbs a month and in 12 months, I should be down 84. If I dont' get there and just have 60 off, I'll still be good. I will just keep on Weight Watchers. Actually since they changed the program and allow fruit to be free as well as most vegetables, the only point counting is the protein plus whatever else you decide to eat. I have taken my knowledge from this site and incorportate it into my program with the all day trickle of protein in and lots of water. If i get hungry, I grab fruit. thus far, it's pretty easy and i am happy with my decision. as with post op sleevers and bypassers, post op weight watchers is all about keeping it off and isn't that the hard part anyway. we've all lost the weight but its the keeping it off thats the trick. anyway, I slipped last week and have returned back to plan and my focus. we'll see what the scale says on March 1. I am hoping to reach a 42 lb loss by 4th of July. I have finally told close family about my sleeve and they all freaked but i told them that if weight watchers doesnt work then I will go forward with the sleeve. anyway, your picture looks great. thank you for all of your support,
  3. hey kiddo......just checkin' in and wonderin' how the weight loss is going.....pounds lost?? hair??? Love the pic!!
  4. Hi! I'm feeling good. Get tired easily though...I guess because of the lack of calories yet. It seems I can eat anything I want so far. Just not very much at one time. I've been doing solid foods for a just a few days. Can't eat too fast, though! It takes a good 30 minutes to eat like 1/4 or 1/2 a cup of anything. I'm for sure measuring but not even worrying about calories, grams of Protein or grams of carbs, fat etc. but am reading labels and making healthy choices. Doubt I have gotten in 64 ounces of liquids per day. Just doing the best I can. Thanks for asking!! How are you holding up???
  5. Hey kiddo.........your recovery going? How are you feeling?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5