Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kbunkers and newme1

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. I'm sorry I has taken so long to get back to you. I haven't been been on this page for a long time. Things are getting back to normal thank goodness.
    My weight loss has slowed up, but that's ok. My skin has to catch up with the 46lb loss. I'm in a size 12 I'm happy with that. How are you doing?
  2. Wow, that is terrible! I am so glad you are okay and your attitude sounds wonderful. My heart goes out to everybody affected by Sandy. Our church raised 70K for Sandy relief. I hope your weight loss is still going strong.
  3. Yeah, I've had to take the vitamins for about 3-4 months prior to the surgery. Thankfully, my clinic had me lose 10 pounds on my own prior to surgery (to shrink the liver) which is why you're on the two week liquid diet prior to surgery. I don't think I could have handled that because it is sooooo hard for me post op with a tiny and sensitive stomach. God Bless you!
  4. Good morning. I'm on my 2nd week of pre op liquid diet. This is crazy. I'm having salt cravings. Last night I cheated and had cherry tomatoes with alot of salt. This isn't easy.
    Are you taking vitamins yet? That might help you with energy.
  5. Hi Erin, thanks for friending me. R u starting the liquid diet? I am on the second week post op.liquid diet and it is really starting to get on my nerves, not to mention weakness and no energy. Welcome to the club where we can support each other thru the madness :-)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5