Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between connie and Rubyslippers1

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. don't feel bad, i'm struggling as i'm back to work full-time at my husband's law firm and he is not well right now. don't know if it is als or ms, parkinson, etc. but it is sometheing. we go to doctors appointments every week now for over 3 months. so, i'm stressed and i'm just doing what i must to keep my head above water. however, we are going to be okay. i just come on here to check on friends and keep myself motivated. i'm going to a nba basketball game tonight to keep myself busy. but wanted to say hello and let u know i care and we are still all here for each other. please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. again, we are going to be okay in the long run whatever god has in our plans. pleace to u and ur family and just drop me a line whenever u have time. no rush.
  2. So glad you wrote. I am well. I have 35 left to go, but I am ok with that. I am not so picky about everything. We have had a cold snap here and I just can't get motivated. Can't talk right now---will later- Blessings- Connie
  3. hey connie - where have u been. not that i have been here, but honestly, we need to say in touch. i'm basically 10-15 lbs from my goal weight and it has been almost a year. i have too many cocktails and that i what is keeping my weight up, but hey, it's stressful being me. give me a shout out and let me know what is going on w/u. peace out my sista.
  4. Thanks Dena, I am so so pleased with my progress. Did you know I am down 4.1 lbs and walking walking walking??? So exciting!!! I am also not so dumb as to think that I am not going to have some tough days---I will so grab onto you when that happens---What a blessing God has given to me to have you. Connie
  5. just a short note to say hi and let u know ur in my thoughts and prayers. sounds like ur doing great. just know we are always here for you and i'm a phone call away. hope u continued to great success. xoxo ur way.

dena
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5