Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between connie and MrsPiggy549

Leave Comment

87 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Woohoo, finally new pix! You look fabulous and that's a cute hubby, too. Is the pretty girl in the small photo your daughter? Miss hearing from you; I can always use a good laugh!
    OXOXO
    Terry
  2. My cup runneth over, too, but I went from a 42 to a 38 band.
  3. BAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA God doesn't care if I sew darts in my bras I do think he wants me to be the best I can be towards my mother - in- law. I have to act my way into it because she is really NOT one of my favorite people. My prayer is that if I do the right things then maybe one day I will not dislike her so much---like exercise, I used to HATE it, but I just keep doing it, and now it is just there and something I do, don't like or dislike it---just do it. For the cougar---well, he missed a full meal deal, he should have got me back in August!!!! Before surgery!!!! Down 49 lbs---wow, that is so crazy to me. OH, I did stop in and look at bras while I was out shopping, just can't bring myself to buy them!!!! Waiting to go to Tri-cities or Seattle and Victorias Secret. Everything is smaller but the cup size---that is so strange. I feel almost like a cartoon character---my body is like morphing all the time!!!! Such a odd shape right now. Blessings and hugs- Connie I can't get the photo to change, will try again later.
  4. So, if God does not want you to sew darts in you bras and you disobey, why are you worried about being a good DIL, when you're trying so hard...And you think I'm goofy? Ha! Stay away from ALL cougars! OXOXO
  5. No Goofy, God doesn't want me to sew darts in my bras, I am just too freaking lazy and cheap to go get new ones.---------- I am trying to be nice to my mother-in-law.-------- Yes cougars eat people.
  6. BTW~ Would it killya to post a new pic?
  7. My Cuz Val & I started making latkes (20 lbs of potatoes/6 lbs of onions) at 4:30, we finished at 9:30...Aside from the prep, we spent 4 hours of steady frying in 2 huge pans...Boy do we stink. The Kline's Annual Latke Fest will be on Xmas Eve; 24 hungry guests will arrive at 7 pm...Wish you could be here!
    Do cougars eat people? You're worried about being a good DIL... You think that God wants you to sew darts in your bras? Oy! Enjoy the holidays; here's to a skinny, healthy 2012! OXOXO Terry
  8. All is good---down 48. Getting ready for the Christmas, almost done. Going to make some peanut brittle this afternoon. Sorta stuck on weight---but I am sure it is not the cookies and shit that I have been making!!! I am afraid to walk outside, there was a sighting of a cougar in my friends pasture, (the 4 legged kind). I know, I am just a chicken--gotta go get some last minute shopping done. Paying my mother-in-laws keep is not enough of a gift---DO I DETECT SOME RESENTMENT????? I am so trying to be the kind of daughter-in-law that I know God wants me to be. Because I am so cheap I am taking darts in on my bras!!!! Waiting for after Christmas sales!!!! My clothes are getting far and few---but my friends feel like they have won the lottery on clothes!!! Have a blessed Christmas---Hugs and blessings- Connie
  9. Wuzzup...Long time no hear! OXOXO
  10. this is to be private not public
  11. BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA----what would I do without you? Hugs Connie
  12. Smart...Who would want to scare the bejeezus out of Jesus?!
  13. I wear a star of David.
  14. Nope, we have well water, too. Today I only drank tap water or juice (sugar-free fruit punch). I'm hoping that it is not the bottle but I have a strong feeling that it is. I only got the rock-shitting problem after 2 days of that water and you had it before I did. Did you start drinking it as soon as you came back from TJ? If not, did you have the RS problem before the water? The only change in my diet was the water and it almost killed me, I swear!
  15. Sherri had asked me. We are trying to figure if it is something that happens at a certain time after surgery or if it is random. I believe you are probably right about the water bottle---she has a call into like the headquarters. They may be giving you a call to ask some questions. I think this is nuts---I am glad that you suffer the same as me. BUT tonight I did have some tap water---- OH---actually mine is well water, I live in the country. Are you in the city?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 87
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast