Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Onilew0984 and edubb99

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. That's good to know. I was thinking of trying Carnation instant breakfast this weekend. I gotta do something else. I look at those shakes and it's like kryptonite to Superman - I right there with you on the gagging! But I feel it the next day if I don't drink them - the fatigue is a beotch.
  2. You're welcome. Dr T is and staff are great right? About the shakes I flat out told the NUT that I would not drink them anymore. I used to gag on them and spent so much money trying different ones. She lets me substitute 3 glasses of skim milk a day for the shakes. Which is like 24G of protein and it counts for fluid intake.
  3. I just wanted to tell you thanks for the input on Dr. T. I had my surgery with him on 3/27. So far I have liked the staff and everything has gone smoothly. Three weeks out though and hating the protein shakes...what are you doing about that?
  4. edubb99 I'm good. My seminar was on like 10/21 or something like that. My first appt with Dr T was 11/25. My insurance was approved on 12/11/13. I tried to get my surgery scheduled for the end of December, but the first avail was the second week of Jan. I choose 1/9/14. Hope that helps!
  5. Wanted to see how you were doing and ask you a quick question about Dr. T. About how long after your initial appt with him was your surgery scheduled?
  6. Ill cosign with what shortcakesmr said. Dr. Terracina and staff are really great! I couldn't have picked a better Dr!
  7. I am just starting the process with Dr. Terracina - he's not a doc you see a lot on here and I saw you had his name as your surgeon as well. Also saw that you just had your surgery. Hope you are feeling well. Good luck with your journey and keep me posted. I am planning surgery sometime in March with him in N.News.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7