Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between ruby2508 and TarotAces

Leave Comment

1 Visitor Messages

1. "I have been having sugar free popsicles when I think I have to snack. Even if I eat multiple ones I don't feel bad about it because it is still better than a bag of chips, chocolate and ice cream one right after another in the evening. That is the way I used to eat and it is really hard to control those urges now. I find the good thing is with the sleeve I simply can't eat the amount I used to. Yeah! I just have to come up with another evening snack to replace the popsicles when it gets cooler. I won't want a popsicle when it is 30 degrees outside. Any ideas let me know!

Thanks for starting the conversation Gwyn. I feel like I like this site but truthfully I am not getting a whole lot from any particular group I have joined because just like you said there doesn't seem to be much going on within any group I have joined."

Ideas for when it's cold outside and popsicles won't cut it... Keep hard boiled eggs on hand, slice lengthwise and pop the yokes out (to keep it a guilt free snack) and eat the whites, you can sprinkle with salt or (believe it or not) spoonable splenda if you really need sweet. I know, it sounds really weird. Also a friend of mine used to take a tablespoon of Neufschatel (lower fat version of cream cheese, basically) and mash it up with a sugar free Torani flavor syrup and eat that at night. She said it fixed all her cravings, though there IS some fat in that it's not a whole lot, AND you get protein!

Hope these help.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1