Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between PKnorr and StephO

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. Wow, look at your picture! You look so happy and beautiful.

How is everything going?
  2. Hi! yes, sooooo close. will be so happy to make it to my first goal How are you doing?
  3. Look at you, almost out of the 300's!!
  4. Yes, very good trip. It was for fun. My grandmother wanted to go home one more time, so we made a trip out of it.
    That's good! I'm just about ready for some shopping, too. My pants are falling off of me, and are looking pretty ridiculous!
  5. Oh so that's where you were Good trip? Was it fun or business? You know if I could blink my eyes and have new knees, I don't think there was a thing I could complain about ...in spite of that though, overall I'm very pleased and just about ready to do a little shopping.
  6. Hey! I'm good... finally back in Texas (back from traveling to Europe!). Now focusing on getting back into routine. How are you?
  7. Hey,
    How are you??
  8. Good! Oh, I was so happy when I could go swimming. I've been taking advantage of that, at least 5 days a week. Love it.
    I'm doing pretty good. Feeling like my weight loss is slowed too much, and hoping it will pick up here soon.
  9. Hi,
    I could not be more pleased. Taking advantage of the honeymoon phase . Start pool exercise tomorrow I think. Seriously, I'm almost giddy.

How are you doing?
  10. Hope you're doing well! Already 2 1/2 weeks out!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10