Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Minnie Mouse and alwaysthinking

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! I haven't gotten on here for quite some time either. I'm doing fine raising my two Grandchildren. It's amazing how much the sleeve helps to keep your weight stable. I'm holding my own and keeping my weight off. YIPPEE!!! I never could do that before the surgery. I try to eat healthy and stay away from sugar. I can eat portions like on a diet such as one grilled chicken wrap or one piece of cheese pizza or a salad. I also eat every two to three hours throughout the day. I'm so happy I went through with this surgery! Nice keeping in touch with you. Take care...Love...Bonnie Bedford
  2. omg you are so sweet, i am so sorry it has taken so long to respond to you, i finally figured out this website and how it all works, and i got so caught up in my weight loss, work, and life that i couldnt get on here that much, which to be honest was great because i started living life again and feel happy with my appearance. So how are you????? you made me laugh with the Kate Winslett haha - as for all the problems, i still dont regret a moment of this- hope to hear from you again and catch up.
  3. Hi...So happy to hear of your successful journey of the "Sleeve" weightloss and how great you're doing. You had so many extra problems while you had your surgery and braved them all. It takes a special person to go through all of this. Take care...By the way, you remind me of Kate Winslett without the red hair. Watch out world!!!! Hahaha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3