Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Lesiarad and kimmer66

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. No problem...if you have questions along the way don't hesitate to ask. Sounds like you are off to a great start with the protein and carbs. The staff is nice. One on one with Shannon she is nice and approachable. Will answer any questions you have. I think she is great. With group instruction maybe it's just her teaching method?
  2. Thanks for the info. I have been trying to eat more protein and fewer carbs. The vitamin thing shouldn't be too bad for me since I take them most days anyway. I think the nurses and office people at Dr. Syn's seem very nice. I'm not sure how to take Shannon though. She sort of rubbed me the wrong way from the very beginning. It seemed like she was talking down to us. I hope my opinion of her changes since I will need to meet with her regularly. How is she with you?
  3. Hi, that is awesome! What do you think about the process so far? To me it was long, however at the same time went quickly...lol
    Words of advice.....start cutting out carbs and bad foods now.....lol, i think it will help with the post op diet so that its not such a shock to your system.Start the vitamin regime if your not already taking. I didn't cut that bad foods til the last two weeks before surgery, after surgery I craved certain foods and was bummed because I couldn't have. Remembering to take vitamins was a challenge at first because I wasn't on them prior. It has gotten easier though. Your perspective towards food will change, or it did for me anyway. As your diet progresses you will learn your new stomach and what works best for you. Feel free to stay in contact if you have a question or anything. Best wishes on your journey, keep me posted!
  4. Just wanted to say hi. I am also going to Dr. Syn. My surgery isn't scheduled yet, waiting on all my tests and insurance. Any words of advice?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4