Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Bridie and Lynda

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks Bridie, I fully understand where you are coming from with this and I did have a chuckle too. At least now I know that I shouldnt have any cardiac concerns, but am going to slowly increase the exercising now that I have the all clear. I already walk my dog on most days - sunday we have a day off. We average between 3 - 5klms per day, I am aiming to make it 5klms minimum once I get my fitness up.
    Its amazing what our bodies have to put up with, glad that we are all healthy in the long run.
    Cheers.
    Lynda
  2. Lynda
    Your experience reminded me of what happened a year ago when I had my band removed. I admit I had to to go through the same again just before the sleeve in Feb, but this time I was prepared!
    I want you to picture this-I have to go in for surgery, but because of a public holiday I am having a few tests the morning just before surgery. So here I am all prepped with just a gown on(nothing else) and the nurse says-right, you have to have an echo, blab blab blah, that I don't quite understand(This is happening in an Indian private hospital). So I don my dressing gown to cover my flapping rear that may sneak out and go down for the tests-echo, lung capacity, ecg-you get the picture. BUT then she says, now for the stress test. I go into this room with a tread mill. Now let me remind you I am naked underneath-no bra, no knickers and no shoes! The guy takes my blood pressure and I explain that I am already stressed at the thought of being naked. He then attaches all the electrodes and starts me on the test. I don't think I need to conjure much of a picture-flip flop flip flop ( and that was only walking). The technician was incredibly sweet as if he was used to seeing naked bodies on this test but I was hugely embarrassed. If I had known I would have slipped on underwear at least. I made it through and laugh like hell about it now, but at the time!!! I just thought I would share so you could have a giggle. B
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2