Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between bergamini and Ms. Jupiter

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. It is a little late, but I just read your post about completing 2 marathons last year.
    That is so excellent! You are a true inspiration.
    Congratulations!
    I am sure this year will be a busy year for you.
  2. A "big pain baby," that is great! I am a complete wuss. That was why I just had to ask. I know it is different for everyone, but it is still nice to hear from someone who has been through it. How were you feeling after the first week? Or second week? I am glad you recovery is going so well. You're right, it will be worth it. ( I keep telling myself that already.) My pep talk so I do not chicken out, and continue retaining my funds for the future occasion. I have awhile before the time comes.

That is so great that you had a nice time on your trip. You you were suppose to bring the warm weather back with you!
    Have a great evening.
    Thanks
  3. Doing well, surgery recovery is going great. It's quite a process but I can already tell that it's going to be worth it when it's all said and done. I'm a big pain baby though and didn't enjoy that part of it at all...haha, although I would do it again for sure. Trip was great, missing the warm weather right now that's for sure.
  4. Hello bergamini. I have read a few of your posts. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I am very curious how you are doing and recovering from your last procedure? And how was your trip? I am hoping in maybe a year and half I will be ready for a body lift, and some other much needed reshaping. Thank you. Ms.J
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4