Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between eezgoat and Blackbry63

Leave Comment

15 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Brad

Congrats on your progress. How are you coming along. At 2.5 years out, I'm finding the hardest part is maintaining but I continue to work hard. I can now eat more at least a small saucer of food. I have to strive to make good choices. I've worked too hard to get to this point. Just sending you words of encouragement. I tell myself that eating the junk food does not make me nearly as happy as being healthy feels.

Good luck on your journey looks like you have worked real hard too. Great results in your before and after pic. Best of luck on your success

Lisa
  2. Hi Brad

Love the new pics, your looking great. We are are coming up on 2 yrs in just a few short months. Thanks for the compliment.

Lisa
  3. shit you look GOOD
  4. I'm now down to sizes 6 and some size 7/8, quite happy with my progress I just don't want to lose anymore weight. ��
  5. Hi Brad

Great job we have both hung in there and I see you are looking great. I stalled after 91 lbs although my original goal was 96 lbs I don't want to lose anymore weight. Everything is great. You have com a long way congratulations are indeed in order. I hope you are feeling and doing amazing. Best of Luck
  6. Wow last time I messaged you was november 2013. look and doing great I c
  7. Thank you...the fear of the sagging skin has motivated me to pretty much take up residence at the gym....That sagging skin is a real motivator....Im 50 years old so gravity already had a head start on me LOL. You takr care Brad keep me posted on your progress and I will do the same

Lisa
  8. thank you. You look great and HOT
  9. You are looking great we are at just about the same point. My surgery was a week after yours. I am down 66y lbs so Im thinking thats the norm. I was worried that I was starting to get too smalll went shopping this gweekend at the local thrift store. I had no idea what size I was because I had been taking up every thing I owned. Well once I tried on clothes in the correct size I realized I looked healthy...I had dropped 4 sizes. I went from a size 16 to a size 10 which really pumped me up. You look good just take a shopping trip you will see just finding clothes that fit the new you properly will be so uplifting. In my mind I was still seeing the larger me. As I went to the dressing room and tried on smaller and smaller sizes I was able to see my real progress
  10. I am doing all so well. I am down 65 pounds and i just went and got new outfit that fit me. I am no longer in a 46 waist. I fit into a 38 jeans and still have some room
  11. Hello, there how are you coming along. I feel great. This was the best thing I have ever done for myself. My surgery was on 7/2. Thanks again for the words of encouragement.
  12. Hello all went well and its back to work tomorrow. I hope u are coming along well. My only struggle is getting enough protein daily. Some days are better than others.
  13. My surgery went well. Feeling a lot better. Struggling a little with getting the protein in.
  14. How did your surgery go? Hope you are feeling better than on the 2nd
  15. good luck today and get better. Also walk walk and walk some more
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15