Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between AngelNP and bergamini

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the kind words! You also look fab. It's been a crazy journey, hasn't it? Well worth it. Thanks again.
  2. You totally look like a different person...very hot I may say. Shhh...don't let me fiancé know. But most of all, you look very healthy and bet feel so much more energy!
  3. I may have given you bad directions before. Go here: http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/members/albums.html

Or, go to Quick Links (towards the right of your blue bar at top) and then click (near the bottom) "Upload Photos / View Albums" and then "Create Album" once you get there.
  4. Thank you for the kind words! It took me a second to remember how to do albums, but if you go My Profile --> Albums (in the mid to lower LH column) --> More --> Add Album you can add albums. Those old pictures are scary. I feel a kinship with other physically active sleevers. We inspire each other to really maximize the WLS experience.
  5. How did you get to post all the pictures? I am only able to post a before and after...no progression pics. Please advise.
    Thanks!
    Jen
  6. Hi there, you are looking amazing. Keep up the great work, yoga, tennis, etc. I bet you're feeling awesome too!
  7. Hope your recovery is going great!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7