Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between niamh and Shirleybird

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years, Niamh. All is well here and hope 2014 is the best year ever for you and yours, Shirley
  2. Thanks Niamh, it was great to here from you and hope you have a great Christmas. Shirley
  3. Heya, thanks for your message. Don't be too hard on yourself - this is a constant learning process after all, and each of us react a bit differently to the surgery. No advice apart from follow the guidance you've been given about food, and eat very mindfully so that you notice what's going on in your body. I was fine last Christmas, had small but enjoyable meals throughout. Keep taking care. x
  4. Hi Niamh, I just was wondering how you are doing? Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I am 7 weeks out and have had a hard time adjusting to how little I can eat. My mind wants more and then I vomit. Sorry to be so crude, but I am learning and things are a lot better. I am losing again and my biggest challenge is Christmas parties which have started already. Any advice? Shirley
  5. Congratulations on making it through to the other side of surgery. Keep taking care and lots of good thoughts your way for smooth recovery. x
  6. Hi Niamh, I am two days out of surgery and am anxious to be feeling better. Just sick to my stomach and very weak and sleepy,but I now I will be feeling better soon. Had my leak teat and everything is well. Right soon shirley
  7. Hi Niamh, I am excited today. I am glad. The nerves can find somewhere else to live. Hope everything is well and thanks for friending me. It is my honour to write to someone so knowledgable, Shirley
  8. Hey Shirley, thanks for your message. Hope all is going well with you - not long now!
  9. Niamh, how do you know exactly what I need? I read your message about "nothing nice to say BLA BLA BLA" I also have a friend that had by -pass surgery , failed and tells me I am getting too thin or I look terrible when I have lost a lot of weight in the past. Thank you for the advice and I will be sure to use your words of wisdom when I start losing after my sleeve. Two more weeks till "sleeve day". Thanks again , you are very good and I have read many of your comments. It has helped immensely. You obviously care about all of us to take the time to help with your professional advice. Sincerely, Shirley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9