Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between tomigyrl and Ann2

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. You're such a peach, Ann. So positive, happy, and enthusiastic! You're a new you - pretty cool, huh? Never too old to learn, grow, try new things - you're a stellar example of that.

I still geek out over the bones. My shoulders, ribs, back, wrists, hips - hell, I'm even feeling my seat bones now (and I've got a plump truck if you know what I mean). In a size 8, 29% body fat, and my bloodwork is sheer perfection...like panty hose. What's also cool is that I'm a steady 1lb/week these days. I like that!
  2. You'll be at goal before you can imagine. Honestly, I think the real work isn't the losing weight or even getting in shape -- but the changes we experience and work on mentally to think of ourselves so differently than we once did.

I know you were already so physically active. I was not, because I simply was not able to do so. And now I think of myself and my "lifestyle" so differently than I did a year ago. I'm no longer "handicapped." I'm just normal, with all the opportunities, abilities and responsibilities that go along with that.

So many changes! Sometimes my head still reels.
  3. Yeah - I was pretty hefty. Down to 164 now...goal is getting closer and closer!
  4. Whoa, Tomi! I don't think I'd ever seen a real before shot of you. The differences are so stark. Congratulations. You're doing so great.
  5. Thank you, tomigyrl. You are so kind.
  6. Ann, Just want you to know how much I enjoy reading your posts. You're a smart cookie, kind, compassionate, and thoughtful gal. Congrats on your amazing success so far - you're an inspiration!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6