Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Its_Me and JulieJ

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. I wonder about you often. Do you check in anymore? How are you doing. I have had a lot of trouble with severe GERD and regain. Having revision surgery to RNY (bypass) next month.
    Email me and let me know how you are doing! Purpo60@hotmail.com
  2. I LOVE YOUR AVATAR PIC!! How ADORABLE! You look absolutely fabulous!
  3. How are you doing, Girlfriend? I have been at a meeting and I was NOT perfect, by any means!
    Of course they put all of this fattening food in front me and expect me not to eat it. Considering what all they gave us, I could have done worse.
    Been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. Merry Christmas!
  4. Jill, I love your new Avatar picture! You look FANTASTIC!
    How is everything going for you?
  5. I have been doing great! I am really glad that I took that extra almost week off. It has just been no problem. And the nice benefit is that I take my lunch now, so it saves me a lot of money! Lol! How are you doing? Have you been back to the nutritionist yet?
  6. Julie, how has it been since you've been back at work? Just thinking about you
  7. Look at you go!! 23#!! You are doing GREAT!
    I finally ate the first thing that made me sick last night. I fixed my hubby some ham and beans with cornbread. I picked out the ham and smushed up the beans, but I have to admit that I had a couple of bites of cornbread. I chewed it up really well, and it went down fine, but when I tried to eat any of the beans, I got the dry heaves and started salavating heavily. Felt like crap for about 15 minutes, but then little by little started feeling better. I sure as heck won't make that mistake again!!
  8. Look at you, DOWN 23 POUNDS!! WOOT WOOT!! You are doing fabulous!
  9. Hi Jill! I just wanted to check on you and make sure that you are doing well. I can tell you that Gas-x strips has been a lifesaver for me! I will be looking forward to hearing from you! {{{HUGS!}}}
  10. Sending prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! I am looking forward to seeing your post op posts!! See you on the sleeved side, girlfriend!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10