Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between tbrown9 and bessie.marshall

Leave Comment

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. No. Sorry, I'm not on MFP. I started doing it in the beginning but never really kept up with it. I guess I have somehow been able to keep up with my protein without needing to use it.
  2. are you on MFP?
  3. OMG! You look awesome! WTG and rock that sleeve. I'm down to 166....I'm so happy with this surgery! Congrats.
  4. Your looking great! I'm doing a half marathon in May! Probably not running the whole way.......Congrats to you.
  5. I need some more pics girl! I'm sure your looking SKINNY and SEXY.....lol by now.
  6. hey girly stopping by to say HI!
  7. Thank you so much Bessie!
  8. Your looking awesome!
  9. I'm doing great! Still a little tender in tummy so I guess I'm about 80% revovered. I'm walking everyday and I think that is helping my weight loss. I'll be glad when I feel 100% so I can start an aggressive workout routine at the gym. I am finally in the 180s!!!! So excited about that! How are you doing with your recovery?
  10. How are you doing
  11. I'm still a tad sore....never really had lack of energy. I have days where I can barely eat anything! I'm still on pureed but food just don't have the same appeal. I just keep well hydrated on those days and do the best I can. I've lost a ton of inches and about 32 lbs.
  12. I'm doing great! No pain and my energy is back. I have noticed lately that there are some days that I don't look forward to eating real food because everytime I do it feels like a brick in my stomach. How about you?
  13. How are you doing?
  14. Same here. I can do a little more everyday. I feel pretty good....I really don't get tired too awful easy, been walking and running around while i'm not working! After a week things seemed to really just pop into place for me. I'm not hungry at all, but have been able to get about 60grams of protein in daily just takes all day. And drinking gets easier everyday. My gas is pretty much gone, still a tad sore but nothing too bad.
  15. I am still sore in my incision area and full of painful gas. It's more irritating than anything. But I must be healing pretty good because I can hold down more and more liquids each day. I actually ate an intire single pack of sf pudding last night. It was Boston Creme Pie flavored and soooo goood!! How are you doing so far?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast