Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between newme2011 and nanitze

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Sabby,
    The experience I had was great. My cost for Dr. Kelly was 5700.00 Everything included except airfare.
    I went through a coordinator. I am happy I did as I went alone for my surgery.
    Going to mexico was really no big deal. I felt VERY safe and was never out alone.
    I spent 2 nights at the hosp. (and it is a real Hosp) the 2 nights at the hotel which is a 5 star hotel .
    If there are any specific questions feel free to ask. If you want the name and number of who I used as a coordianator let me know. I also have Dr. Kellys phone numbers.
    Keep doing your research.. I did alot before I made my desicion. My husband wasn't big on me going to mexico at first either. My care was excellent and I would highly reccomend it to anyone!!!!
    Julie
  2. Hello, I hope this is not too much to as, but I wanted to get some information on your experience with Dr. Kelly. How was it, cost, the hospital ect. I am realy going to have WLS one way or the other, but I would like to make sure I dot my I's and cross my T's first before I make a life changing decision. I am young with children and in need of some guidence from someone who actually understands. My hubby is on board, but not too interested and the rest of my family is totally against going to Mexico. I s there anyways you could shed some light on my dark confusion. Thank you Sabby
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2