Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Minnie Mouse and Mandithomas

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you Mandithomas...The plane has courtesy drinks you can order. Everything turned out well. The first 4 days after the surgery you gradually drink more fluids each day. Now on day 5 I had 8 oz. of skim milk with a scoop of chocolate protein powder, and it worked out fine. You don't drink as much the first 4 days. Your stomach has to have time to heal. I went to get sleeved by Dr. Almanza 4-11-11. It was a great experience with no complications. I'm so glad I did it, and you will too! LOL...Bonnie
  2. I have no clue what is in airport as I have never flown. I know strange.lol Maybe you can take a measured amount of protein powder to mix with water. I know unijury sells them by the individual pouch. Where are you having your surgery done at? I am a vet tech and a little worried about getting worn out when I start back work on monday. Mandi
  3. Hi! The main concern I have is that I will be on day 3 of my liquid diet, and I won't be able to carry anything on the plane. They will probably have water. Haha! Do you know what shops are at the San Diego airport and what I could buy once I get there? Is there a Starbucks handy? I am spending the night at the Marriot downtown, so maybe they will have a restaurant with some soup. Thanks for asking. I hope all goes well for you too. I'll be looking forward to seeing your comments! LOL Bonnie
  4. Good luck on monday. the number one thing I needed in the hospital is chapstick. very bad dry mouth and lips. Any worries you have?
  5. Hi. Nice to meet you. So happy to hear that you are doing so well. I'm getting sleeved on Monday!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5