Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Missing_Link and steamrollergrl64

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Brandy,
    How is it going? I'm not doing to well...We should get together and help each other thru this. I need a partner.
  2. Omg I feel the same way. Ok since surgery I have lost 24 lbs but total i guess its like 42. I am not getting enough protein in some days. I am at the pureed stage and its so difficult at time. I did call the dietitian today. I find it a struggle getting foods that I can tolerate. I will private message you her info. I understand about the work thing too. I asked their office can I go back few days early. Wrong idea. I am exhausted. I work with special needs children. I am hunched over and walking in pain by the evening. Tmrw is a new day and I always have to remember to try to get in more than the day before. i am there with you I would like to loose like 20 more before my check up on October 5.
  3. Hi Brandy, Yes . Dr. Mun in South Bay. I'm feeling ok. Don't think I 'm doing too well with eating. I'm trying to get my fluids in as much as I can and protein. When I go see Dr. Mun in October, I want to have atleast 20 more pounds off. I have lost so far 20 lbs. My surgery was on 8/21 and the pain is still a lot. I already went back to work for a week now and I am exhausted when I get home. I have a 1 yr old, which is moving and shaking every where. How are you doing with your food? What are you eating? I need some serious help. I feel like I'm eating all the wrong things. Does Kaiser have a dietician?
  4. Hi I'm Brandy. I realized I click friends with you. I just noticed you and I both have Dr. Mun. I thought there cant be two doctor Mun's doing this. (Is he at South Bay). I had my surgery on 8-15. how are you feeling.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4