Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Mbenson5 and Gayle

Leave Comment

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hi Sweetie!
    Tried calling you!
    I am having a tummy tuck on July 3rd! Cannot wait!
    I think it will be great incentive to keep on track -- I hope so at least!
    You have lost so much weight! You are looking absolutely petite and tiny!!!!!!!!
    Hugs!
  2. You exercise fiend!!! Nice going! Are the muscles protesting at all?
    How's your energy level? I know you were wiped out a week ago or so -- me too. School is killer!
    I hope we get a chance to talk soon!
    More hugs back atcha!!!
  3. Miss talking to you girlie! You are so close to your goal - I bet you get there before you know it! So happy for you!! Hope school is going well for you. I spent yesterday with the preschoolers - they kill me! lol Don't know much new - still haven't lost much but have been following my plan so I know eventually it'll come off. Take care!! Hugz!
  4. I have no idea what my schedule is for tomorrow morning is -- or should I say today? I am going to be at Anna's beck and call. lol. But I know she has meetings starting at 2pm. So after that should be good.
    Look forward to talking to you.
  5. Just got home. Went for a date with the hubby. It was nice and I needed a break. What time is good to call tomorrow? Will be good to talk to you!
  6. Oh Melissa! Hard times and so sad! So young to die. I am so sorry!
    I am sure that the weight will flee when you've had a chance to settle in to your normal routine -- you've definitely had too much stress and disruption.
    Yes! Call me!! Seriously. Mean it.
    I am going swimming now for an hour then have Anna's GaTech marching band concert at 3pm today.
    Should be home around 5 or so.
    Need to grade papers, enter email addresses, email the kids and their parents, make a lesson plan, enter grades, do the laundry, etc. -- hopefully tonight -- so I should be home.
    Tomorrow, I'm trying to rope the neighbor "boy" (25 years old) to help me get furniture over to Anna's new apartment in the morning. Fingers crossed -- she needs her desk at the very least. A bed, nightstand and a couch would also be nice.
    Hang in there, Melissa -- I'll put you in my prayers.
    Hugs
  7. Hi sweetie! I just got back home. My 30 year old cousin (the youngest of my first cousins) passed away suddenly from undiagnosed heart disease and I went to KY for the funeral. It was the saddest funeral I've ever been to. My aunt and cousin, Jeremy's sister) are devastated. So, I have been trying to eat right but eating out all the time, I am back to 254. I just am so frustrated with this. I just keep feeling what was the point. But I did buy pants 2 sizes smaller than I was for the funeral so I guess that's progress. One more week and then the next week we start our PDD days. Still no idea where my room is! I'm feeling that stress too. Not good for weight loss I know. How is school going for you? Are you glad to be back? Is your daughter all settled in? I will try to give you a call this weekend. You are so nice to send your number! Talk with you soon!
  8. Where are you, Melissa? I miss my sleeve mate!
    Miss your posts and interacting with you. School must be about to start for you.
    You can call my cell is you feel like it: 404-271-6771.
    HUGS!
  9. Other than that, I'm looking forward to hitting it hard for the next few weeks and want to lose 10 lbs before the party for my inlaws the end of Aug. I'll need lots of encouragement! I'm so glad to share the journey with you too! God bless and hugs! Melissa
  10. Missed u too! Found the cat - apparently he was hiding -so weird because he's never done that before...I actually reported him missing on the humane society website! lol
    I'm sure your daughter was so happy to see how much weight you've lost! You must really miss her being that she's in CT - long way away from you. I've never heard of the Nespresso you mentioned - although it sounds heavenly! I totally gave up coffee since my surgery but had a cup on the trip - tons of energy after that! lol Clothing size - well, I can still wear nearly all of my clothes but some, mainly the pants which are all stretchy, are really droopy. I'm not going to buy any more until they fall off! lol Then I will feel justified!
    I just noticed today was your first day back to school!! Hope you enjoyed all of the compliments you surely had!!! Yeah, those meetings can be a drag - then I have to schedule my 40 kids in all the different schools... uggg...
    The treadmill is going fine - it doesn't bother my joints too much, thank goodness because I can't imagine doing any other kind of exercise. Sometimes it bothers my achilles tendons but that happened on a daily basis before I had the sleeve. I would love to swim every day like you do though. Tomorrow I've got to get my groove back on! lol
  11. Glad you're back 00 Missed you!
  12. Hi There!! Just got back to civilization!! So glad to be home but can't find our cat...=( The internet service was terrible up there - and I forgot my computer so just had my iphone and it's too hard to type on that crazy thing! I'm scared to go get on the scale - ate lots of bad stuff but only a little at a time. Be back later to chat!
  13. Where are you? Miss you!!!!!
  14. Every night now I make my Nespresso decafinato intenso extra lungo with half and half and a sprinkle of cocoa powder -- totally heaven and my dessert! YUM!
    I am sorry that you are in the same boat that I am with weight loss --- guess it'll just suck until it doesn't anymore.
    Has your clothing size changed at all? I find that some of my size 22's are falling off and some are just perfect after being unwearable for years.
    Saw my daughter up in CT and when she saw me she said "You are so tiny!" -- God Bless the child! When she hugged me she was surprised by the lack of extreme back fat. My brother said that he could tell by my legs -- said "Your legs are looking good" Small victories, a step at a time.
    School..... ugh! Teacher work days start next Monday, the 6th. Endless meetings with no salient points. Shoot me now!
    Kids come the following Monday, the 13th. Teaching all pre - AP Spanish IV's this semester with 4th block (last one) off. I don't think I have ever had 4th block off before, but it will be great for making it to doctor's appts without missing the kids.
    How is the treadmill coming? Do your feet and joints feel comfortable? I wish my feet could handle it -- it would be so convenient.
    Anyways -- I am thinking about you and thanking God for a fellow passenger/friend on this journey.
    Hugs to you, Melissa!
  15. Awww Melissa!! Thank you for welcoming me home. How lovely of you
    Yes, this weight thing is driving me whack. BUT, after 2 - 3 days of no exercise -- just driving and sleeping to re coup -- I did manage to lose about 2 pounds. WooHoo! Biggest drop since 10 days after surgery. Now it will probably go back up and down for awhile -- sigh. This morning I weighed 179.4 -- only 9.4 pounds until I am no longer "obese." I keep hoping.
    Soft shells lobsters ran $3.50 per pound, $5.50 for hard shell. $35.00 worth of soft shells yielded a teeny bit over 3 pounds of meat while picked. Not bad at all.
    My brother is big into fresh fish and we had a great grilled fresh swordfish steak. But I have been craving lobster for several months and ate it until satiated for the next year or so.
    I did indulge in a coule of ice cream cones (full fat) and white bread hot dog rolls (for the lobster and crab rolls) -- ah well -- it was vacay.
    Even tried a coffee with Godiva chocolate liquer in it -- it is creamy and wonderful!! A must try for a bit of heaven.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast