Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between msdw59 and jerseylocks

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you..basically diet and the sleeve. I do walk more and have more energy in my daily life. Congrats on your weight loss as well. Keep in touch after surgery. God bless you will be in my prayers.
  2. Your WL numbers are impressive! Bravo, Bravo! Do you work out or are you strickly relying on the sleve +diet.

My surgery is on 6/13! I'm scared, excited, apprehensive. You name it and I've experienced that emotion.

My own pre-op weight loss is now 84lbs off! Which puts me 291! My surgeon required a 30 day liquid diet. I have truly screwed it big time averaging 1x a week where i un-do the 6 days of work. my downfall - Bacon Cheeseburgers! 1 burger each week has become oh so dangerous, but oh so delicious.

I made some videos at YouTube! I don't want to forget this time. And I want to see the progress. Maybe once I'm into the 200s, I'll share with my family my YouTube channel. Until that time, .... it's a secret LOL. Thanks for the reply. Look me up on YouTube. And don't be a stranger, we need you out there.
  3. Good day, I do not get on the boards as much post op as pre op but all is well. I am trying to eat but my fluid intake has really improved and I have lost 100lbs. which includes from the time i started Nov. 10, 2011 and I weighed my self on May 27th. When is your surgery date and how are you doing?
  4. jersey,

I have been looking for your post to see how you were doing and I haven't seen much from ya. How are you doing? Inquiring minds want to know. Regards, Msdw59 - Diane in NY YouTube - ‪MsDW59 "Approved for Single Incision Transumbical VSG!"‬‏

This is what's going on with me! Excited, Scared, Apprehensive as the days get closer! Yep, that's me.
  5. how are you doing? i figured during the 1st couple of weeks you would be concentrating on the program. How are you feeling.
  6. Hello. Thanks for the message. Where are you at in your process are you pre op or post op.....Have a Blessed day sis
  7. Sista from the Boogie Down here. Wishing you a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are w/ ya
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7