Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between jdavido and cindylutz

Leave Comment

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Do you still get on here? How have you progressed?
  2. Hey, how are things going? I havent been on here for a while. I am down 102 lbs. Has your wife had the surgery yet? How is your progress?
  3. Hey doll, I'm doing ok. 85lbs down ... stuck at a stall of course. LOL. How are you?
  4. How are you doing?
  5. **blush** Awwww garsh! Thanks, lovely!
  6. gosh Josh you look amazing already.. *whistles
  7. I can see the change in your face already!
  8. I'm watching your video right now... you made me laugh out loud and spit my water out once. Even though you were out of it! Bravo! You still have your awesome sense of humor! God bless!
  9. TOMORROW ... TOMORROW.... I love ya tomorrrowwwwww you're only a dayyyyyyyyyy awayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  10. Thinking about you. Hoping everything goes smoothly on Monday! Can't wait to hear from you afterwards!
  11. Yuppers I am ... I pretty bought out the produce section and made a killer veggie soup that I pureed ... and definitely attacked the soup and protein shake aisle. I'm nervous, but ready. And nervous some more.
  12. Are you getting everything ready for the big day? I'm really excited for you!
  13. HA! Now I'M singing it ... we're pretty awesome.
  14. now i have the final countdown stuck in my head .. thanks ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWNNNNNNNN
  15. wow 11 days! Start the countdowwwwwwwn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast