Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between UK Tim and DollHouseKiera

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. ...just stopping by to say hello =D
  2. Heh, I almost responded to that "hard to understand Tim" with a "Thank You, Captain Obvious" but then I realized that I may be a bit too snarky today, so I kept it to myself =)

I have a little blog at crazydollhouse.blogspot.com if you'd like all the gory details... It is still a work in progress, as I am. More testing coming up next week, another procedure in the near future. It's all been rather interesting. Thanks so much for the kind words!

Cheers,
    Kiera
  3. I meant to say: did you see the post from someone who said: "Sorry Tim I can't understand this"?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Only in America, as they say. No, that's unfair. There are people like this all around the world who don't get irony... )))))

Tee-hee!
  4. Jeepers, Kiera, I just read your background. You have been to hell and back! So sorry to hear it.

Do you have a blog on here that we can read or discuss? Horrible, all round.

Glad you can keep smiling.

Best

Tim
  5. You are most kind. I was expecting some flames. None have come through yet.

I have had other flames from the nutters in the past. I know there are still some out there. It's early days yet.

Great to hear from you and stay in touch.

Kind regards

Tim
  6. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that your relpy to a post today in reference to bad grammar and spelling had me squinting and sounding things out and literally laughing like a mad woman. Bravo, sir. You have made my day =)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6