Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Tuliptwy and ToDream

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hi again. So I got my quote from Dr. Saucedo :$11,200 for lower body lift and breast lift/augmentation. That's with staying there for 12 days. (I think that's a little overkill.) I'm now in contact with Dr. Niebles who works out of Hesieg Hospital. I just learned Dr. Lara (formerly of Jerusalem Hospital as well) also works from there. I find it interesting that two doctors left Jerusalem and now work together. Things that make you go hmmm. Anyway, Dr. Niebles will be $6,500 for the belt and boobs with a stay of 3-4 days, likely 4 because my surgery is a little more intensive. Thought I'd bring you up to date. TTYS.
  2. Yes! I have sent the pics to Dr Sauceda. I was embarrassed and it took me alot of time to get the nerve to send them but I finally did
    My understanding is that his price is all inclusive, he covers within his price all accommodations, dressings, surgery, anesthesiologist, medications.. etc. In fact, he even covers up to $600 airfare if your surgery cost is over $7k! He will outline it all when you send your request for quote

For me, life is insane at work right now so I would likely be going somewhere between spring and fall 2013.
  3. Hi again. I'm looking at Dr. Saucedo too, but haven't contacted them yet. Have you already sent in your pictures? I have pics of my lower body, but none of my chesticles yet. I'm wondering if you know, do you have to pay a cost for the 12 days of staying there, on top of the surgery? I've been on the OH board - there's a lot of good information. When are you looking at going? I probably won't be until the spring. Too much happening until then.
  4. Awesome, I'm looking at Dr Sauceda in Monterray right now. A lower body lift, breast aug and lift!

Dr S includes a lot for his prices... its amazing! When you're ready to start thinking about it, check out the board on OH. Tons of ppl there as well as several Canucks!
  5. Hi! I'm originally from NE Edmonton and recently transplanted to Burnaby, BC! Thanks for the compliment I FEEL so awesome! I'm now doing the homework for plastic reconstruction How are you doing??
  6. Hi there! I remember you from when I first started this process. Where are you from? I'm just outside Edmonton. You look fantastic! How are you feeling? Hope all's well in your world.
  7. Hi! Wanted to say hello as a fellow Canuck!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7