Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Dena and Charlie

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. I'm doing well. Sorry you've had negative experiences with people. I have told everyone, family, friends, co-workers and have received so much support from everyone. I love going out to dinner. I can still only eat about 1/3 cup of food at a time so I just get little tastes off everyone's plate. I've become a really cheap date! :-)
  2. Hi Dena how are you going hope all is well for you. For the first time I went out for dinner and I did quite well and no one noticed I wasn't eating very much. I'm feeling very well now and am so glad I decided not to tell everyone some people are so negative. Charlie
  3. Great to hear you are doing well. I've been doing really well too. Very busy with work and life and with the very low calories on top of that I feel pretty wiped out. But, absolutely no problems with food yet. No nausea. No vomiting. Of course I've stuck to protein only so I haven't ventured out and tried any carbs yet. Don't plan to based on others experiences. Besides, there's just no room. I'm barely getting in my protein anyway. We're about the same place. I've lost 18 pounds since surgery day. Take care and hang in there!
  4. Hi Dena I am back at work very busy and I'm not doing too bad. I have lost 8 kgs or 17 pounds I love that part people are stating to notice. I must say it isn't easy , I met someone who had sleeve and she is about 18mths into it and she eats quite well and said she would do it again in a heart beat. I have had some rice but I couldnt keep it down it was not a nice experience anyway and she told me not to have pasta ,rice or bread for at least 6 months. How are you going well I hope let me know? Charlie.
  5. Just checking in on you. How are you doing?
  6. Good luck to you too. Can't believe it's so close. I have done really well on the 2 weeks of liquids but I am SO OVER the shakes now. No last meal for me. Protein shakes til the big day. Good luck to you and let me know how you're doing.
  7. Dena not long to go now pray all goes well with both of us. Had my pre op and all went well and the doctor said I could have a nice meal the night before shouldn't matter so that's all I've be thinking of (well almost) my husband has been very supportive. Being down under (Australia) I will be in surgery before you. So good luck
  8. Dena. not long to go now I will be think of you too. Today I will be having my pre/op visit to the doctor hope he is happy with me as I have found it very hard to stick to the pre/op diet. Hope you are going fine. Good luck.
  9. Dena. not long to go now I will be think of you too. Today I will be having my pre/op visit to the doctor hope he is happy with me as I have found it very hard to stick to the pre/op diet. Hope you are going fine. Good luck.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9