Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between imtad and robsmith

Leave Comment

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Doing good Diane. I am down 75lbs so far. Eat a little bit but not much, mostly by choice at this point. I drink a lot of milk. I had to get some heartburn medication. I was having heartburn like crazy at night. Other than that, I am doing pretty damn good. No side effects no problems. I had to change out my entire wardrobe. Pants went from a 44 to a 38 almost 36 soon. Shirts from a 3xl to an XL. So it has been fun. I am starting to get people who don't recognize me now...lol. Energy has been great. Have you heard from anyone else from the group, I would like to know how they are all doing to? But waiting to drink is one of the biggest problems I have. Plus I haven't started excersising yet either...damn it...lol
  2. Hey you, Whazzz up???? I'm doing fairly well. Down 34 pounds as of last Saturday. Not speedy but a looser non the less :-) I feel pretty good and have had no ill effects to speak of. I have gotten a little down because of the 1-2 pound a week loss but I truly am alright with that, I have eaten till the puke point a couple of times (no not on purpose). I have a good amount of energy and don't really concern about what I eat. I eat well and always protein first and other than that it's pretty easy going. No problem drinking either. Have not tried to drink alcohol yet and think I will wait until it accidentally happens...LOL I do have a slight issue with eating slow enough and not drinking for 30 minutes but that is the extent of my issues. Well, issues related to the sleeve anyways...
    So how about you, are you all skinny and feeling like a sexy teenage beast again???? Glad you hit me up, let me know how you are.
  3. So what's good? How you feeling and doing?
  4. It's all good. I have been eating also. Mostly fish and some potatoes. We are eating less than we were before the surgery. So the weight will come off in time. It's a new lifestyle. I am going Tuesday to get my stitches taken out. Have You had yours taken out yet? Has any one heard from Chantelle with the email addresses? Have you spoke with anyone else from the group and how are they doing? My cell is 330-327-2816 and my email is rasmith@sssnet.com keep in touch.
  5. all is going pretty well. Week one was tough but doing pretty great now. Weight is coming off fairly slow for me. I also broke every rule and started eating after the first week. I was having horrible stomach cramping and figured out is was hunger. I started on day 7 by mushing a few noodles from my chicken soup and eating that. Then pureed a minestrone soup. Since I have had all sorts of stuff. I did not do well at all on the liquid diet.
    How about you, how you doing?
  6. Havent heard much from you. Hope all is going well.
  7. Pretty much non existent Rob. I don't expect anything from an all liquid diet though. Other than my brain, there ain't much to turn to s*#t. I had a bit of that radiation sludge from the leak test but that has really been about it.
  8. Not bad. Some TMI how are your bowel movements.
  9. Well Alumni, how ya doing?
  10. Diane is such a wuss...lol! Not...
  11. You can do it, I have faith in ya! I will see you tomorrow morning.
  12. Good morning Rob. Well how is your morning going? I woke up hungry as heck so hoping today I will have it in me to stay clear all day. Happy trails and see ya soon.
  13. I don't know how to go on a clear diet. All I have had today was a muscle milk light protein drink and a few cups of veggie broth. Water too. And oh boy I know that NOT gas pressure. hahaha, talk about a liquid diet...ewe I know TMI but that's how I roll. Have to keep my mind busy so I think up bad jokes. I'll check in with you later tomorrow if I get a chance. If I don't touch base with you, have a wonderful flight and I'll see ya on the curb at Jet Blue.
  14. It hasn't been to bad. Your quickly find out that the pressure your feeling is not gas..lol. So everything going good for you so far?
  15. Good afternoon Rob. Well I got started on my pre op diet this morning. All is well so far...haha it just barely past noon. Anyway I will make it through the day. Did you take you ummmm (whisper) laxative? That has been the worst part of my day so far.
    See ya soon. Diane
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast