Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between LindaJ and JennyA

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. I am doing really well. My biggest problem currently is getting enough calories in. Never thought I would have that problem.
  2. Thank You Linda,I'm happy to hear that you are doing great.I can hardly wait to meet the Dr on Sunday.I hope all goes well and I can do the surgery soon.I met with a Dr a few years ago to see about bypass and I decided not to do it because a friend of mine had it done and she was much younger than I and she has had many complications but she has no regrets.She's more than 20yrs younger and has passed everything okay, but I knew I did not want to go through all that.Then when I heard about the sleeve 2 weeks ago I knew this was what I wanted.And besides the first Dr is from Egypt and I did not feel comfortable with him my new Dr is from Germany with lots of experience in this field.I would love to hear about your progress
  3. Jenny, I am 57 and just got my sleeve last week, I am doing great, and all is well. I to did not have any health issues other than I was miserable and couldn't move. Already I feel 100% better, with just the small amount of weight loss. My energy is good, I have been working out at the gym with Atilla the Hun as my trainer, and I haven't quit yet. Good luck and just be sure you are confident in your surgeon and you should do well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3