Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Sunflower and compact

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Nel, I'm so glad everything went well for you. My first few hours were pretty rough too! AFter that it just got better with each day. Keep resting and taking it easy. Your body's been through a lot! Many congratulations!
  2. Thanks for your sleeveday greetings, Sunflower. All went well and I am feeling fine. Had a few hours of difficulty but that passed. Wisdom from all of you here really helped. I could hear the advice in my head when I needed it.
    Thanks for your ongoing support to get me here -- you and grace have always felt like you were on the same wavelength as me, much appreciated!
    Love,
    Nel
  3. All the best to you today with your surgery, Nel!!! This is your moment. Enjoy the next big step in your fantastic journey!
  4. Thanks, Nel! I'm so glad your partner is going to do this with you. That's really wonderful that th etwo of you will be able to travel this journey together. Good luck on finding the right surgeon. As for your apprehension: all normal. You'll have the next few months to process some of the feelings and to get prepared for the changes ahead. It is a bit of an emotional roller coaster, but all good. I've got a good support system at home, so that helps a lot. It's by no means easy sailing every single day, but the benefits definitely outweigh any inconveniences or minor physical or emotional discomfort. I am so glad I did this. I've no doubt you will be too. Best of luck, and thank's for checking in!
  5. I'm really enjoying watching your ticker..
    I don't qualify for surgery until late January, so I am in the very early stages. Currently researching to find the right surgeon. Because I live in the centre of Australia, I have to travel wherever I go, so have too much choice, really.
    The breakthrough for me lately is that my partner has made up her mind to have surgery as well, so I will have great company. She is already planning a trip to the US later next year to go clothes shopping
    I am a little apprehensive about the emotional side of the journey. It's hard for me to believe that I can be one of those small stomach people whose life does not revolve around food. But then I think, why not?
    Warm wishes to you,
    Nel
  6. Thank you, Bel. Yes it"s been quite a journey. How are you along?
  7. Hi Sunflower -- just noticed what an amazing weight loss you have achieved!
    Hope you are feeling happy and free with it and well done.
    Nel
  8. love and light and healing to you for your surgery, sunflower.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8