Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Dunamys and Godsfavor

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. You have a safe travel and I can't wait to meet you. I'm ready to go and nervous all at the same time. Be safe and see you in a couple days!
  2. Hey hows everything? Im leaving tonigt at 5am and will be arriving tomoroow morning. I guess ill see u in 2 days :0)
  3. Danays I'm leaving out of Houston on the 24th at 8:40am and will arrive in San Diego at 10:00am. Two roundtrip tickets cost me $522.60 with Southwest Airlines. It took some shopping around and looking into before I found a reasonable rate. I've never flown before and my flight is 3 hrs, no stops. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm thinking about starting my liquid diet a week early. What are you doing for protein?
  4. Danays I bought my tickets early part of March. They were expensive but I dnt knw what a good rate is because I've never flown before.
  5. Hey godsfavor did u buy your ticket already? Im having surgery the same day as you but ill be traveling on the 23rd cause on the 24 it was supper espensive...
  6. Dunamys just for you I scheduled it for the 24th lol! It looks like it's just you and I so far. I am so excited. I can't wait to embark on a new journey as well as meeting a new friend.
  7. My initial date was April 25th and now I'm trying to get it switched to the 24th. Hope all works out well and look forward to meeting you if I can get it switched.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7