Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between EarthAngel71 and selfmedicated

Leave Comment

15 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Miss Angel ! Good to hear things are well with you . All is good over here in QLD , I didn't get affected to much. Things are going well with my sleeve , I cant believe time has gone so fast ! I am SO over the hair loss thing , all I can say is thank god I have extremely thick hair to start with or I think I would be bald lol ... Hope life is treating you well
  2. How are you SelfMedicated? We've passed 6 months and I am not sure about you, but life seems to be fairly normal again. Hair loss has slowed, some days I eat well, other days it seems not so much. Still a bit sensitive to some proteins but all in all, awesome! Hope you are doing well and not hit by the current QLD tornados and flooding
  3. Looking awesome and so happy ! Happy New YEar!!
  4. Wow , look at you! Love the new hair. I am doing well........have been having the odd bouts of tears, usually when I am with my wonderful boyfriend and all is going well, I just seem to well up and get weepy...........not sure if this is related to surgery or happiness and reflection on having done it tough over the years.......all in good time I guess
    Hope you are well xx
  5. Hello Miss Angel ! Just popped by to see how you were doing , hope all is well
  6. Morning Miss Angel, so lovely to hear you are well and have found yourself a lovely man I hope you are feeling better and that rotten flu is gone ! I hope this lovely man turns o it to be your soul mate ! I know what it's like after all these years to find mine big hugs and take care. Talk soon
  7. Hey Self Medicated, was lovely to hear from you! I am doing ok, have had a bad cold with flu type symptoms that set me back a bit BUT!!!!!!!!!! I have met a lovely man and am currently in the actively getting to know each other phase! We had a great day in the country on Saturday, I am pumped!
  8. Morning Miss Angel, just dropped by to see how you are? I hope you are dong well and all is good! Have a lovely Sunday!
  9. Hey there ! Thank you yes I'm very well and happy, as I hope you are also ! Emotional must have been in the water last week lol I hope this are less overwhelming for you now. Ive come to a stand still but I think I'm losing inches. I'm going to adjust some of my food this week and see if that makes a difference. Life is good for now lol .... Take care and keep safe
  10. Hiya! Just checking in...........hope you are well and happy. I had an emotional week, but that was returning to work and doing 12+ hour days.........think I feel nothing but joy and have learned you have to keep hydrated. I hope life is grand in sunny Queensland
  11. Glad to hear you are almost pain free! I only have the tingles at my incision sites now and they look almost healed. The rapid spurts are also now a little more manageable, and far less frequent. I do read other people already having egg and wonder why I am still on liquids. Haven't lost anything these past few days which is started to be a bit depressing, but I am sure it will even out.
  12. Hi EA ! How are you travelling? How are you handling the liquid stage ? Hope all is well
  13. Well by now you will be in your room, hopefully sleeping well ! I hope you have a smooth journey.
  14. Hi Earth Angel and thank you ! Great to see you are home, I hope all went well. And yes it would be good to share our journey together a little =)
  15. Best wishes for your surgery! I am in Australia too ! Perhaps we can share our journey together a little, I was sleeved on Thursday, home on Sunday
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15